Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who do you want to become?



I turned 30 yesterday. I was sort of dreading it but it turned out to be a good day. It was a long day but it was good. It was special in a way but some girls would beg to differ as it was nothing big. I spent my whole day taking cake of my daughter then my husband took us out for dinner. He wanted to go somewhere fancy but I thought it was not a big deal to just eat where we usually go. I was happy just being with them on my special day. I guess being a mom changed me more than actually turning a decade older. Maybe the anxiety of getting older is gone. Or maybe it's still hiding under there somewhere waiting to get me at the worst possible moment.

But for now I'm doing this blog. Why? Well, 30 is significant right? I've never been 30 so I wouldn't know how to make this exciting moment in my life monumental. All I can do is this blog. For all the reasons why I chose to be a stay at home mom for now that I could never put into words that would sound more special than just I wanted to raise my daughter the way my mom raised me. For questions like - Will I ever find a job that I would love where I will never have to work a day for the rest of my life? And who knows? I might even finally find out who I want to become..